Thursday 17 June 2010

Time with God

I've been having an interesting time with God over the last few months. I've actually been involving Him in my day to day. You may be thinking, 'Jonny, you work for a church, surely God's involved in all of that?', yes He is but not in my normal stuff.

I've become increasingly aware of how much time God wants to spend with me. This week alone meetings have been cancelled left, right and centre and God's always there saying, "Time please!". I've been inviting Him into my day to day thoughts and (it sounds stupid) surprised that I feel so much more happy! I'm normally someone who can get aggravated if I have too much time to think but I'm loving the time (as I know it won't last) getting to know my God.

I even got the comment today that I looked very relaxed and very at peace. Awesome!

No comments: